Monday, January 10, 2011

They Love Me

"DONE!" I exclaimed. I finished my math homework.

Note to Rita;

MATH ISN'T YOUR FRIEND.

"QUICK EVERYONE WORKERS! GET INTO YOUR BOXES!" A blonde doll yelled to everyone.

The factory went into hysterics.

I, already sitting in my box, just put on the lid and took everything inside it.

A worker walked down and put a piece of paper on 4 dolls.

"Huhm" He said, looking at all of the #33's.
"Where's this Rita?" He asked.

My.Heart.Skipped.A.Beat.

"Oh here!" He exclaimed, picking up my box.

My eyes bulged open.
I cracked the top open and looked out for Sonny, Kenna, Annie, and Mikayla.

They started running after the man.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Sonny yelled.
"I THINK I'M GETTING ADOPTED!" I exclaimed.

They all stopped.
I stopped too.

Did.I.Just.Say.I.Was.Getting.Adopted.?

Me, Marita Kenley Pilchard, the unadoptable.

GETTING ADOPTED?

They all started cheering.

"RITA! RITA! RITA!" They chanted.

Sooner or later, everyone in the whole factory started chanting MY name!

I waved to everyone.
"RITA! Stay true to yourself out there in the real world, alright?" Sonny asked.
"And Tell Melanie that we're still here!" Kenna added.
"And don't forget to write on your blog EVERYDAY!" Annie smiled.
"Don't forget us! Sure, you're going to a home and all, but remember," Mikayla trailed off.

"WE LOVE YOU MARITA PILCHARD!" They all chorused.

I blinked back tears.

"I love you too!" My voice cracked.
The man turned the corner and opened the doors and all the views of the factory were gone forever.


MELANIE!
HERE.I.COME!

*Rita

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
    You've Finally been Adopted! Pssh and you thought you would NEVER!
    I cant wait to meet you giirl! :)

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, I can't wait for you to get home, that's how my Felicity and I felt! ;)

    ReplyDelete