Saturday, January 15, 2011

Arrival

"Here you are." A lady said.

I was in a Brown Shipment box, on the way to one Melanie's house.
She picked up my box, which contained me and a couple of outfits, and walked to Melanie's doorstep.
She placed me down ever so slightly then left.


The butterflies in my stomach multiplied.


"OHMYGOD!" A stuffy voice yelled, then picked me up and took me inside.

"RITA RITA RITA RITA!" The voice screamed.

She's a spaz..........

AWESOME!!!

She got a knife, opened the shipment box, opened all of the outfits, then picked me up.

I went face-to-face with a smiling girl with light brown hair in a bun and pretty blue eyes. I smiled.

Melanie.

"Hi Rita!" She smiled, then began to open me.

-;-

"LOVELY RITAAAAAA METERR MAID!" Melanie screamed. She was home alone, she was sick, and she was ecstatic for getting me.

I was placed by a doll with Long platinum blonde hair and chocolate eyes, a doll with grey eyes and wavy brown hair, a doll with short black hair with red highlights and brown eyes, and a doll with curly brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Rita?" The blonde girl asked.
"Is it you?" Grey eyes asked.
"I think it is!" Hazel eyes smiled.
"Me too!" Red highlights exclaimed.

"H-h-hi, I'm Rita Pilchard" I stuttered.
"RITA!" They all exclaimed and hugged me.

I soon learned that the girl with the blonde hair is Julia and is HILARIOUS!
The girl with grey eyes and wavy hair is named Molly, and she's got MAJOR talent.
The girl with red highlights is named Jess and she has pretty much been EVERYWHERE!
Finally, I learned that the girl with curly hair is named Becca, who is kind of a snob, but means well.

I have other sisters too! I'm the thirteenth doll! I feel so special. I always wanted to have a bunch of sisters, and now... Here I am!

LOVELY RITA HAS ARRIVED!
*Rita

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! I'm sooo happy that you have arrived! and I bet everyone else is too!
    I cant wait to meet you at school! :)

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! My new doll Hollie went through this on 12/20/2010!!! It's really hard on the dolls; they're so shocked... but it's a nice way to meet, when you think of it!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete