Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shut Up and Let Her Go

I sat down on the sidewalk outside of AGPPA after school.
"Hey." Brett greeted, throwing his bag down and sitting by me.
"Hey Brett." I smiled and fixed the hat that was resting on my head.
"So how was your day?" He asked me, like he always does.

Before I could explain my day, I saw Callie running from Chris.
"Oh my God." Was all I could say.

As she came closer to me, she spotted Brett and I and began running faster, screaming "HELP!" as she did.
Brett opened the doors of the school and she ran inside and had trouble catching her breath.

"Callie are you okay?" I asked.
"Chris follo-" She began but Chris' arm grabbing hers and pulling her cut her off.
"LET HER GO!" I yelled, jumping on him.  Chris' grasp on Callie weakened and she fell down.
I began slapping Chris silly while Brett helped Callie up.
"YOU JERKFA-" I yelled, but then..........


He kissed me.

I immediately pushed him off and slapped him again.
"STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY." I warned, then stamped out of the school, Callie and Brett following close behind.


But still... He......Kissed me.

*Rita

3 comments: