Monday, March 14, 2011

"I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello."

But, in this case, I'M the one saying goodbye.

I never thought I'd have to do this, but I'm closing this blog. Not because of any of you, Lord no, you all have been so amazing <3

It's school. Ugh, well, I guess the job of being an author isn't just going to be handed to me, now is it?

Bye everyone. I will miss you all so much.

Every.Single.One.Of.You.
Even the ones who don't comment on my posts OR read them, just coming here to my little slice of the Internet means just so much to me.

Thank you, so very much.

<3 Marita Kenley Pilchard

4 comments:

  1. OMFG!!!!

    I never knew this was going to happen!
    But I understand. School becomes hectic and you just dont get the time anymore!

    But I'll miss reading your blog!!
    <3 XDDD

    -Elizabeths-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you COULD just leave the blog up and post when school's over... that way, you won't regret anything you've done. I did that with three of my blogs, and i am happy I did. I call it the "dead" blog, because you won't post much, if at ALL, AND you can always go back, not regret it, or anything of the sort! :) To top it all off, you can/could get more followers while you're gone! :D Then you could make a BIG surprise return post, and everyone would celebrate with cake and ice cream! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Miranda, but that is a good idea! I hope you come back soon. :(

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I guess you WERE serious! :(

    I STILL have hopes that you'll come back!(WOW, I sound like a stalker now! XD)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete